- March 24: San Angelo, TX – Tom Green County Master Gardener – 3 hour rainwater harvesting training – schedule and location TBA
- March 27-28: San Marcos, TX – Green home and living show – Rainwater session at 2 p.m. on the 27th – more info
- April 7-9: Dallas, TX – Rainwater University – Texas A&M AgriLife Research and Extension Center at Dallas – more info
- April 9: Mason, TX – Hill Country School Landscape meeting – Rainwater session at 10 a.m. – location TBA
- April 16-17: Belton, TX – Texas Master Gardener Annual Conference – schedule TBA
- April 18: Lubbock, TX – Xeriscaping and rainwater capture – Lubbock County Extension – schedule and location TBA
- April 23: Llano, TX – Hill Country Water Conservation Conference – Llano County Extension Office – schedule TBA
- May 19: Cleburne, TX – Master Gardener Rainwater and Water Conservation training – schedule and location TBA
- June 8-12: Dallas, TX – ARCSA AP, D/C, and Inspector training and Rainwater University – schedule and location TBA
Additional workshop locations and dates for 2015 will be posted soon!
More events can be found at the Dallas Research and Extension Center website.
If you are having a rainwater harvesting event and would like to promote it through the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service, please contact Dotty Woodson at firstname.lastname@example.org.